Thursday, January 15, 2009

JJ -- "My Back Hurts"

So Lisa has been going through some back pain lately and has tried to change her lifestyle a bit and avoid large loads of laundry, picking up JJ., etc. Evidently, our little boy has figured out that "My back hurts" is a valid excuse for getting out of every & anything. We just told him to clean his room. "I can't. My back hurts." Smart little stinker.

1 comment:

Karly and Nick said...

I am so glad I can look at your blog now! It will make it easy to keep in touch Lisa! There are lots of fun pictures. I especially enjoyed the ones in Alaska. That new cabin is something else!

Thanks again for a fun night on Tuesday! The ham is STILL so good!

And Lisa, I don't see a post from you. Next time you are trying to post call me and I will see if you are in the right place. It can be very confusing!

We love you guys!